- Due to cultural values and visa availability, only female candidate are being considered for this vacancy currently
- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
Department of Emergency Medicine (DEM) at our client hospital in Jeddah provides 24 hours care to patients with acute critical diseases and emergency resuscitation of patients, including medical and surgical, pediatrics, obstetrics, gynecology and psychiatric patients.