- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Education Allowance for eligible dependents
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Medical degree,
- American Boards, or Canadian, New Zealand, or Australian FRCS, or UK GMC/CCT or or Diplome dâEtudes Specialises (DES), or CIS French Board, or Facharzt, and
- Valid and current medical license/registration in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of 5-7 years post-specialty certification experience in the specialty area in a mid- to large-size hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- Senior-level candidate might be shortlisted for Chairman position
King Abdullah Centre for Oncology and Liver Diseases (KACOLD) was inaugurated on April 11, 2017.
KACOLD is a 300 bed hospital catered for Oncology and Liver diseases in addition to the existing facility of 980 beds hospital in the main campus.
The Department of Radiology in KACOLD is fully equipped with a state of the art hosting:
- 2 CT scans
- 2 MRIs
- 2 PET CTs
- 2 Angio Suites
- 4 Ultrasound Units
- 1 Fluoro unit
- 3 Mammography Units with
- 2 Ultrasound rooms for biopsies