- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Ph.D., or Master's degree, or Bachelor's degree in Management, Hospital Administration, or Health discipline, and
- Completion of a CSSD training program from an accredited school, and
- Current certification with the Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution (CBSPD), or International Association of Healthcare Central Service Materiel Management (IAHCSMM), and
- A minimum of two years current full time experience as a CSSD manager with a Ph.D degree, or four years current full time experience as a CSSD manager with a Master's degree, or six years current full time experience as a CSSD manager with a Bachelor's degree working in a mid- to large-size acute care hospital in North America.
The Central Sterilization Supply Distribution (CSSD) is a part of Logistic Services and provides customer service at our client hospital.
Logistic Services at this hospital provides healthcare professionals with the much needed supplies, pharmaceuticals and equipment at all times. Ordering, buying, expediting, shipping, monitoring, replenishing, warehousing and issuing are part of its functions. Logistic Services' role has become diversified with the following departments/sections: Procurement & Planning, Monitoring & Handling, ROYSPEC Services, Pharmaceutical Stores, CSSD/Medical Stores, Standardization Unit, Data & System Support, GCC Unit and Information Unit, respectively.