- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status or Single Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Medical coverage
- Annual Air Transportation
- More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted) , and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Specialty qualification related to area of expertise required. Evidence must be provided, and
- Minimum of four years of current experience as a RN, including at least one year of current leadership experience in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-size acute-care hospital setting in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The Peri-Operative Nursing Program consists of 5 areas with a total complement of 183 Staff Nurse positions and 43 Management and Support staff positions. These areas are:
- An Operating Suite (OR Level II) with 17 operating rooms withÂ an average of 14 to 16 rooms functioning at any one time.
- A main Recovery Room (RR) with 18 stretcher bays.Â
- A Day Surgery Unit (DSU) which consists of, Pre-Operative preparation area, a Phase 1Â Recovery Room, and a Phase 2Â Recovery Room.
- A Day Medical Unit (DMU) with 26 stretchers and one procedure room.
- A Pre-Anesthetic Clinic (PAC), which assesses all surgical patients pre-operatively.