Chief Nursing Informatics Officer (CNIO)
at King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre - KFSH&RC
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Openings: 1
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status or Single Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Medical coverage
- Annual Air Transportation
- More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
- Masterâs degree in Nursing or in related health discipline, or MBA. If Masterâs degree is not in Nursing, a Bachelor degree in Nursing is required (online degree/diploma is not acceptable), and
- Current nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, Australia/New Zealand, and
- Ten (10) years experience of progressive Nursing administrative role including four (4) years in a leadership role.
- Current working experience in the specialty area.
- Member of a recognized professional organization (e.g. ANIA, AMIA)