- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted) , and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Specialty qualification related to area of expertise required. Evidence must be provided, and
- Minimum of four years of current experience as a RN, including at least one year of current leadership experience in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-size acute-care hospital setting in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The IV Therapy team of nurses is dedicated to providing the highest standard of care for all patients, pediatric and adult requiring intravenous therapy.
The IV Therapy team:
- Offers a support service in all aspects of intravenous care throughout the hospital.
- Is the primary provider of intravenous care to the pediatric population in the non critical care areas
- Provides care for both the adult and pediatric patient, with varying diagnosis, and requiring all types of care related to vascular access.
- Is able to offer support for all types of vascular access devices
- Is a resource in intravenous care within the Kingdom
The Unit also provides rotation to Nursing Interns, Graduates and Students.
Hours of Operation:
24 hours a day, 7 days a week