- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Education Allowance for eligible dependents
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (6-8 weeks)
- Medical degree, and
- US Board, or Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian FRCS, or Diplome dâEtudes Specialises (DES), or CIS French Board, or Facharzt, and
- Valid and current medical license/registration in North America, or Australia, and
- A minimum of 2-5 years post-specialty certification experience in the specialty area in a mid- to large-size hospital in North America, or Australia.
The most prominent characteristics of Emergency Departments in this group of hospitals are high readiness and rapid intervention to save different critical cases of all ages in accordance with approved international rates of providing health care for critical emergencies. Emergency Department is considered a quantum leap and a milestone in the emergency services for patients injured in accidents, traffic injuries, heart attacks, thromboembolism and strokes. The department is staffed by a specialized medical team with a high degree of efficiency in a variety of medical specialties to provide all the ways and means of care and attention to the patients. The medical staff consists of highly-certified consultants in all specialties (Cardiology - Gynecology and Obstetrics - Orthopaedic - General Surgery - Internal medicine). There are specialised consultants in pediatric emergency medicine treating all children's medical emergencies ready around-the-clock.
- Working around the clock.
- Ambulances are equipped with a mobile intensive care units.
- Specialised consultants in pediatric emergency medicine 24 hours a day.
- Emergency units specialised in heart attacks and strokes.
- Equipped delivery rooms for emergencies.
- Latest ECG devices.
- Specialised physicians in cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Performing all interventions quickly and with high accuracy.
- Blood bank to meet the needs of patients.