- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Education Allowance for eligible dependents
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (6-8 weeks)
- Medical degree, and
- US Board, or Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian FRCS, or Diplome dâEtudes Specialises (DES), or CIS French Board, or Facharzt, and
- Valid and current medical license/registration in North America, or Australia, and
- A minimum of 2-5 years post-specialty certification experience in the specialty area in a mid- to large-size hospital in North America, or Australia.
- For cultural values and current visa availability, this vacancy is for Female candidates only.
Our client hospital offers comprehensive and integral services for all their female patients of all ages. From this perspective, the hospital has designed a collection of the finest quality health programs such as follow-up programs of pregnancy and women's health programs, as well as early detection of cervical cancer and breast cancer; in addition to providing awareness programs and specialised food for pregnant an breastfeeding mothers. On the other hand, the delivery crew is made up of only female consultants that work in a safety and comfort atmosphere for both mother and child, in the presence of specialising physicians to take care of newborn children. Our Hospitals and Centers will give our patients the privileges of relaxing stay in deluxe suites, anesthesia rooms, and high-quality care around the clock.
- Diagnosis and treatment of all gynecological diseases
- Early detection of breast and cervical cancer
- Endoscopic surgery related to women
- Pregnancy follow-up visits
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Polycystic ovaries
- Plastic surgeries for women
- Hormone disorders