- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Education Allowance for eligible dependents
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (6-8 weeks)
- Medical degree, and
- US Board, or Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian FRCS, or Diplome dâEtudes Specialises (DES), or CIS French Board, or Facharzt, and
- Valid and current medical license/registration in North America, or Australia, and
- A minimum of 2-5 years post-specialty certification experience in the specialty area in a mid- to large-size hospital in North America, or Australia.
Our client group of hospitals' specialised centres are among the best in the Middle East in the fields of Infertility Treatment and Assisted Reproductive Technology. The medical and technical staff in the Medical Group is very keen on achieving excellence and uniqueness while providing services and showing smile of hope for achieving the dream of childbearing through tools and techniques being obtained. The Group is the first in the Middle East and the Arab World that commits with providing quality control systems that help in obtaining the most accurate results, as well as contributing in maintaining the confidentiality and privacy of our patients. The group of hospitals is hiring a selection of the best consultants holding the American board, Canadian fellowship, and European fellowship.
- All cases of delayed pregnancy.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
- In vitro fertilisation.
- Prenatal sex selection.
- Recurrent miscarriage.
- Artificial insemination.
- Diagnosing and treating infertility causes.
- Polycystic ovaries.
- Testicular sperm extraction (TESE).
- Medical and surgical treatment for difficult childbearing cases among men and women.
- Cryopreservation of embryos.
- Semen cryopreservation.