- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status or Single Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Medical coverage
- Annual Air Transportation
- More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Specialty qualification related to area of expertise required. Evidence must be provided, and
- Minimum of four years with MSN or six years with BSN of current experience as a RN, including at least two years of current leadership experience, working in a mid- to large-size acute-care hospital setting in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The Labor & Delivery Unit at the King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center in Riyadh admits patients who are 20 weeks gestation and above, high risk patients, and IVF patients.
Average monthly deliveries are 115 per month, with a 65% high-risk patient population.
No. Of Beds:
1 Surgical Suite
1 Recovery Room
1 Perinatal Lab
Nurse Patient Ratio: 1:1-2 (Days and Nights)
Hours of Operation
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Shifts are 12-hours long and follow the American rotation. Overtime is available.