Assess patient nutritional needs, establish nutritional care plans to meet those needs, implement appropriate therapeutic diet or nutrition support regimen, and provide diet instruction. Maintain professional competency and skills required for professional practice. As assigned, participate in quality improvement projects, clinical research, the training of dietetic interns, updating of nutritional resources and lead activities such as nutrition in-services and community nutrition awareness days.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor degree in Food & Nutrition, and
- Completion of one year of Dietetic internship from an accredited institute, and
- Current Dietitian Nutritionist license, and
- Minimum of three years related experience as hospital Clinical Dietitian.