The Deputy Executive Director for Nursing Affairs (DEDNA) is responsible for overseeing the operational management of all clinical programs within Nursing Affairs; as well as providing direct leadership to assigned programs and initiatives. DEDNA is a member of the executive team and leads the executive team with respect to operational planning and implementation.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status or Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Medical coverage
- Annual Air Transportation
- More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, or Master's degree or PhD would be an asset (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Specialty qualification related to area of expertise required. Evidence must be provided, and
- Minimum of ten (10) years of current experience in clinical nursing, including at least four (4) years of current experience in Nursing Services Administration in a senior management position, working in a mid- to large-size acute-care hospital setting in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- Previous experience as Deputy Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), or CNO of a mid-sized hospital who has managed a large portfolio and budget, with broad tertiary care experience at executive level.
- Experience in leadership of interdisciplinary project teams at a strategic level for transformational agenda and mega project planning.
- Strong interpersonal relationships essential and previous hospital commissioning experience beneficial