- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Education Allowance for eligible dependents
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (6-8 weeks)
- Medical degree, and
- US Board, or Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian FRCS, or Diplome dâEtudes Specialises (DES), or CIS French Board, or Facharzt, and
- Valid and current medical license/registration in North America, or Australia, and
- A minimum of 2-5 years post-specialty certification experience in the specialty area in a mid- to large-size hospital in North America, or Australia.
DOur client group of hospitals' Nuclear Medicine Centre provides for all its tumor patients multiple diagnostic and treatment services: it provides for patients more than 100 diagnostic and therapeutic test according to international standards and recommendations. The center has a professional medical staff in the fields of diagnosing and treating advanced, normal tumors. All the medical tests are being performed by a specialized and highly-qualified medical staff, who are trained on using radioactive materials. Besides, all procedures are done with a serious commitment to strict international standards in the protection and safety through security systems and high-precision control.
- Treatment of thyroid tumors, lymphatic cancer, endocrine tumors, liver tumors, and intra-articular hemorrhage.
- Bone scintigraphy
- Examination of the body using white blood cells
- Bacterial filtration using carbon
- Examining the functions of stomach and esophagus
- Nuclear examination of the gallbladder
- Imaging the lungs
- Nuclear examination of kidneys.
- Nuclear imaging of the thyroid gland and parathyroid gland.
- Treating overactive thyroid gland.