- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Education Allowance for eligible dependents
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (6-8 weeks)
- Medical degree, and
- US Board, or Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian FRCS, or Diplome dâEtudes Specialises (DES), or CIS French Board, or Facharzt, and
- Valid and current medical license/registration in North America, or Australia, and
- A minimum of 2-5 years post-specialty certification experience in the specialty area in a mid- to large-size hospital in North America, or Australia.
The specialized Cardiology Centre at our client hospital cares patents of all ages providing services around the clock. What is unique about these centers is providing health care and innovative medical solutions, such as the treatment of pressure by cardiac catheter and others. All the medical staff is composed of highly qualified competencies in all cardiololgical specialities such as cardiac surgery for children, disorders of heart's electrical system, pulses diseases, catheter and cardiac care and other.
- Narrowing and blockages of the coronary arteries
- Cases of valve stenosis
- Valve repair without surgery
- Treatment of chronic high blood pressure by catheter.
- Study and diagnosis of cardiac electrical disorders and treating it with ironing
- Implementation of anti-thrombosis in the left atrium
- Myocardial diseases
- Rheumatic heart disease
- Heart rhythm disorder (acceleration or deceleration or irregular), palpitation treatment and detecting its causes, and the cases of internal or external inflammation of heart membranes.
- Cases that need antihaemostatic, such as heart rhythm disorders (atrial fibrillation), artificial heart stent and cases of inflammation of venous thrombosis (clots in lims veins).
- Treatment of blood lipid disorder cases such as high cholesterol
- All genetic cases of heart disease (congenital).
- All heart problems of children