at King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre - KFSH&RC
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Openings: 1
Performs basic technological activities, including monitoring and break/fix, on all LAN and wireless network technologies.?
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Monitors and re-assess the wireless network for security issues.
- Monitors any drops in wireless coverage and make fixes to improve coverage.
- Conducts wireless site survey for the related site.
- Tests, analyzes, and balances the wireless network load to ensure optimized wireless network function.
- Grants access to the network.
- Monitors the network to ensure network availability to all users.
- Follows prescribed system safety and security procedures of computing environment.
- Participates in self & others' education, training and development, as applicable.
- Follows all hospital related policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related discipline, and
- One (1) years of related experience with Master's Degree, or three (3) years of related experience with Bachelor's Degree.
NOTE: Due to visa availability, this post is open to applicants holding passports of: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Western Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.