- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The Coronary Care Unit (CCU) is a 6 beds capacity, provides comprehensive 24-hour nursing care for adult patients requiring intensive care for a condition which is usually cardiac in origin.
The most common conditions are:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Congestive heart failure/cardiomyopathy
- Recurrent/malignant dysrhythmia
Patients receiving percutaneous interventional procedures for cardiac conditions (PTCA, stent implantation, valvuloplasty, Post Trans-aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR), Left Atrial Appendage (LAA) closure and catheter ablations) are also treated. Additional conditions treated include cardiogenic shock, hypertensive crisis, endocarditis, hemodynamic instability, malfunctioning AICDs and post pacemakers insertion.