- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- Due to cultural values and visa availability, only female candidate are being considered for this vacancy currently
The Labor & Delivery (L&D) unit provides comprehensive fetal and maternal care. Care and support is provided, in collaboration with the multidisciplinary healthcare team, to patients in the pre, intra and immediate post-partum period, normal and high risk pregnancies. This includes cardiotocography, induction and augmentation of labor, normal and instrumental deliveries, caesarean section, epidural anesthesia and pain management, care and resuscitation of newborn at delivery, care of patients with pre-eclampsia and eclampsia. Criteria for Admission is 20 weeks and above.
L& D consists of 5 labor rooms and the following:
- 1 Triage area/Assessment room
- 1 Operating Room (OR) for Cesarean Sections (C-Section)
- 1 Recovery Room
- 1 Feto Maternal Unit